Report NEP-CNA-2015-05-22This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Xue Bai & Kala Krishna & Hong Ma, 2015. "How You Export Matters: Export Mode, Learning and Productivity in China," NBER Working Papers 21164, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chen, Yiu Por (Vincent), 2015. "Fiscal Decentralization, Rural Industrialization, and Undocumented Labor Mobility in Rural China (1982-87)," IZA Discussion Papers 9024, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Dai, Shuanping & Elsner, Wolfram, 2015. "Declining trust in growing China: A dilemma between growth and socio-economic damage," Working Papers on East Asian Studies 101/2015, University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute of East Asian Studies IN-EAST.
- Ruonan Lin & Yi Gu, 2015. "CEI: a new indicator measuring City Commercial Credit Risk initiated in China," Papers 1505.05089, arXiv.org.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Suman Lodh & Monomita Nandy, 2015. "How Has the Global Financial Crisis Affected Syndicated Loan Terms in Emerging Markets? Evidence from China," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1481, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Cai Fang, Lu Yang, 2015. "Take-off, Persistence, and Sustainability : The Demographic Factor of Chinese Growth," Labor Economics Working Papers 24834, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Christian Dreger & Yun Schüler-Zhou & Margot Schüller, 2015. "Determinants of Chinese Direct Investments in the European Union," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1480, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Wang, Zanxin, 2015. "Impacts of a second generation biofuel policy on regional economy and carbon emission reduction: the case of Jatropha diodiesel in China," 2015 Conference (59th), February 10-13, 2015, Rotorua, New Zealand 202586, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Sun, Rongrong, 2015. "A Narrative Indicator of Monetary Conditions in China," MPRA Paper 64166, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Khan, Saleheen & Ali, Amjad & Bhattacharya, Mita, 2015. "The Impact of Globalization on CO2 Emissions in China," MPRA Paper 64450, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 May 2015.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Zheng Wei, 2015. "Economic Transition and Labour Market Dynamics in China: An Interpretative Survey of the ‘Turning Point’ Debate," Departmental Working Papers 2015-06, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.