Report NEP-CNA-2015-01-14This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/14382 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jing You & Sangui Wang & Laurence Roope, 2014. "Multi-dimensional Intertemporal Poverty in Rural China," CSAE Working Paper Series 2014-36, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Kimle, Kevin, 2014. "Opportunities for US-China Investments in Agricultural Innovation and New Technologies," Staff General Research Papers Archive 38334, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Zhiming Cheng & Stephen P. King & Russell Smyth & Haining Wang, 2014. "Housing Property Rights and Subjective Wellbeing in Urban China," Monash Economics Working Papers 44-14, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hhs:bofitp:2014_023 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Akgüc, Mehtap & Liu, Xingfei & Tani, Massimiliano, 2014. "Expropriation with Hukou Change: Evidence from a Quasi-Natural Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 8689, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Yu, Bingxin & Chen, Kevin Z. & Zhang, Haisen, 2014. "Aligning public expenditure for agricultural development priorities under rapid transformation: The case of China:," IFPRI discussion papers 1397, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Sandra PONCET & Julien GOURDON & Laura HERING & Stéphanie MONJON, 2014. "Export management and incomplete VAT rebates to exporters: the case of China," Working Papers P117, FERDI.
- Chong, Terence Tai Leung & Zhu, Tingting & Rafiq, M.S., 2013. "Are Prices Sticky in Large Developing Economies? An Empirical Comparison of China and India," MPRA Paper 60985, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sefa Awaworyi & Vinod Mishra, 2014. "Returns to Education in China: A Meta-analysis," Monash Economics Working Papers 41-14, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Federico Salvatelli, 2014. "Define green sector: a pre-requisite to analyze China-Europe cooperation in the green industries," Working Papers 1402, c.MET-05 - Centro Interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione.