Define green sector: a pre-requisite to analyze China-Europe cooperation in the green industries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hartog, Joop, 2000. "Over-education and earnings: where are we, where should we go?," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 131-147, April.
- Raúl Ramos & Esteban Sanromá, 2013.
"Overeducation and Local Labour Markets in Spain,"
Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie,
Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 104(3), pages 278-291, July.
- RaÃºl Ramos & Esteban SanromÃ¡, 2004. "Overeducation and local labour markets in Spain," ERSA conference papers ersa04p16, European Regional Science Association.
- Ramos, Raul & Sanromá, Esteban, 2011. "Overeducation and Local Labour Markets in Spain," IZA Discussion Papers 6028, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Duncan, Greg J. & Hoffman, Saul D., 1981. "The incidence and wage effects of overeducation," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 75-86, February.
- Sattinger, Michael, 1993. "Assignment Models of the Distribution of Earnings," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 31(2), pages 831-880, June.
- Séamus McGuinness, 2006. "Overeducation in the Labour Market," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(3), pages 387-418, July.
- Floro Ernesto Caroleo & Francesco Pastore, 2012.
"Overeducation at a glance. Determinants and wage effects of the educational mismatch, looking at the AlmaLaurea data,"
18_2012, CRISEI, University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Floro Ernesto Caroleo & Francesco Pastore, 2014. "Overeducation at a glance. Determinants and wage effects of the educational mismatch, looking at the AlmaLaurea data," Working Papers 58, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.
- Caroleo, Floro Ernesto & Pastore, Francesco, 2013. "Overeducation at a Glance: Determinants and Wage Effects of the Educational Mismatch, Looking at the AlmaLaurea Data," IZA Discussion Papers 7788, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Antonio Di Paolo, 2012. "(Endogenous) occupational choices and job satisfaction among recent PhD recipients: evidence from Catalonia," Working Papers XREAP2012-21, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Dec 2012.
- Giuseppe Croce & Emanuela Ghignoni, 2011.
"Overeducation and spatial flexibility in Italian local labour markets,"
145, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Croce, Giuseppe & Ghignoni, Emanuela, 2011. "Overeducation and spatial flexibility in Italian local labour markets," MPRA Paper 29670, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Keith A. Bender & John S. Heywood, 2009.
"Educational Mismatch among Ph.D.s: Determinants and Consequences,"
NBER Chapters,in: Science and Engineering Careers in the United States: An Analysis of Markets and Employment, pages 229-255
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keith A. Bender & John S. Heywood, 2006. "Educational Mismatch Among Ph.D.s: Determinants and Consequences," NBER Working Papers 12693, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard R. Verdugo & Naomi Turner Verdugo, 1989. "The Impact of Surplus Schooling on Earnings: Some Additional Findings," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 24(4), pages 629-643.
- Dieter Verhaest & Eddy Omey, 2010.
"The determinants of overeducation: different measures, different outcomes?,"
International Journal of Manpower,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 31(6), pages 608-625, September.
- D. Verhaest & E. Omey, 2009. "The Determinants of Overeducation: Different Measures, Different Outcomes?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/592, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Dolton, Peter & Vignoles, Anna, 2000. "The incidence and effects of overeducation in the U.K. graduate labour market," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 179-198, April.
- Keith Bender & John Heywood, 2011. "Educational mismatch and the careers of scientists," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 253-274.
- Dolton, Peter J. & Silles, Mary A., 2008.
"The effects of over-education on earnings in the graduate labour market,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 125-139, April.
- Mary Silles & Peter Dolton, 2002. "The Effects of Over-Education on Earnings in the Graduate Labour Market," Economics Series Working Papers 126, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Groot, Wim & Maassen van den Brink, Henriette, 2000. "Overeducation in the labor market: a meta-analysis," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 149-158, April.
- Lee, Hsing-fen & Miozzo, Marcela & Laredo, Philippe, 2010. "Career patterns and competences of PhDs in science and engineering in the knowledge economy: The case of graduates from a UK research-based university," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 869-881, September.
- Giorgio Di Pietro & Peter Urwin, 2006.
"Education and skills mismatch in the Italian graduate labour market,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(1), pages 79-93.
- Di Pietro, Giorgio & Peter Urwin, 2003. "Education and Skills Mismatch in the Italian Graduate Labour Market," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 59, Royal Economic Society.
- Sicherman, Nachum, 1991.
""Overeducation" in the Labor Market,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 9(2), pages 101-122, April.
- Nachum Sicherman, 1987. "Over-Education in the Labor Market," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 48, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Tsang, Mun Chiu, 1987. "The impact of underutilization of education on productivity: A case study of the U.S. Bell companies," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 239-254, June.
- Arnaud Chevalier, 2003. "Measuring Over-education," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 70(279), pages 509-531, August.
- Patrizia Ordine & Giuseppe Rose, 2009. "Overeducation and Instructional Quality: A Theoretical Model and Some Facts," Journal of Human Capital, University of Chicago Press, vol. 3(1), pages 73-105.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; environmental activities; foreign direct investment (FDI); green sector; taxonomy of Green industries;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-01-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2015-01-14 (China)
- NEP-ENV-2015-01-14 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2015-01-14 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cme:wpaper:1402. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Donato Iacobucci). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmettit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.