Report NEP-CNA-2014-09-08This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chen, kaiji & Wen, Yi, 2014. "The great housing boom of China," Working Papers 2014-22, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 01 Aug 2016.
- Huang, Wei & Lei, Xiaoyan & Zhao, Yaohui, 2014. "One-Child Policy and the Rise of Man-Made Twins," IZA Discussion Papers 8394, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kostka, Genia, 2014. "Barriers to the implementation of environmental policies at the local level in China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7016, The World Bank.
- Schmerer, Hans-Jörg & Wang, Luhang, 2014. "Firm performance and trade with low-income countries : Evidence from China," IAB Discussion Paper 201419, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Nee, Victor & Opper, Sonja & Holm, Hakan J., 2014. "Social Exchange and Generalized Trust in China," Working Papers 2014:30, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Debapriya Bhattacharya & Farzana Misha, 2013. "China and the Least Developed Countries: An Enquiry into the Trade Relationship during the Post-WTO Accession Period," CPD Working Paper 103, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD).
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-561 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-458 is not listed on IDEAS anymore