Report NEP-CNA-2014-06-02This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fariha Kamal & Mary E. Lovely & Devashish Mitra, 2014. "Trade Liberalization And Labor Shares In China," Working Papers 14-24, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Ashournia, Damoun & Munch, Jakob R. & Nguyen, Daniel, 2014. "The Impact of Chinese Import Penetration on Danish Firms and Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 8166, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Connelly, Rachel & Iannotti, Michael & Maurer-Fazio, Margaret & Zhang, Dandan, 2014. "Coresidency, Ethnicity, and Happiness of China's Rural Elders," IZA Discussion Papers 8194, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dai, Li & Minford, Patrick & Zhou, Peng, 2014. "A DSGE Model of China," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2014/4, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Busse, Matthias & Erdogan, Ceren & Muehlen, Henning, 2014. "China's Impact on Africa - the Role of Trade, FDI and Aid," IEE Working Papers 206, Institut fuer Entwicklungsforschung und Entwicklungspolitik, Ruhr-Universitaet Bochum.
- Francisco Costa & Jason Garred & Joao Paulo Pessoa, 2014. "Winners and Losers from a Commodities-for-Manufactures Trade Boom," CEP Discussion Papers dp1269, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Charles Yuji Horioka, 2014. "Are Americans and Indians More Altruistic than the Japanese and Chinese? Evidence from a New International Survey of Bequest Plans," ISER Discussion Paper 0901, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Huang, Yiping & Wang, Daili & Fan, Gang, 2014. "Paths to a Reserve Currency: Internationalization of the Renminbi and Its Implications," ADBI Working Papers 482, Asian Development Bank Institute.