Report NEP-CNA-2006-04-29This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter K. Schott, 2006. "The Relative Sophistication of Chinese Exports," NBER Working Papers 12173, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heshmati, Almas & Yang, Wanshan, 2006. "Contribution of ICT to the Chinese Economic Growth," Ratio Working Papers 91, The Ratio Institute.
- Xiaoqiang Cheng & Hans Degryse, 2006. "The Impact of Bank and Non-Bank Financial Institutions on Local Economic Growth in China," LICOS Discussion Papers 17106, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Chan, Kalok & Menkveld, Albert J. & Yang, Zhishu, 2006. "Are Domestic Investors Better Informed than Foreign Investors? : Evidence from the Perfectly Segmented Market in China," Serie Research Memoranda 0004, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Kuan-Pin Lin & Zhi-He Long & Mei Wu, 2006. "A Spatial Investigation of σ-Convergence in China," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d05-155, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Etsuro Shioji, 2006. "Chinese Exchange Rate Regimes and the Optimal Basket Weights for the Rest of East Asia," Discussion papers 06024, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Shi, Anqing, 2006. "Migration in towns in China, a tale of three provinces : evidence from preliminary tabulations of 2000 census," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3890, The World Bank.
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2006-5 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Shalizi, Zmarak, 2006. "Addressing China's growing water shortages and associated social and environmental consequences," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3895, The World Bank.
- Galina Hale & Cheryl Long, 2006. "What Determines Technological Spillovers of Foreign Direct Investment: Evidence from China," Working Papers 934, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.