Report NEP-CMP-2019-06-10This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Abedinnia, Hamid, 2019. "New Solution Approaches for Scheduling Problems in Production and Logistics," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 113650, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Ishita Chakraborty & Minkyung Kim & K. Sudhir, 2019. "Attribute Sentiment Scoring With Online Text Reviews : Accounting for Language Structure and Attribute Self-Selection," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2176, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Gentry Johnson & Brian Quistorff & Matt Goldman, 2019. "Matching on What Matters: A Pseudo-Metric Learning Approach to Matching Estimation in High Dimensions," Papers 1905.12020, arXiv.org.
- Vasilis Syrgkanis & Victor Lei & Miruna Oprescu & Maggie Hei & Keith Battocchi & Greg Lewis, 2019. "Machine Learning Estimation of Heterogeneous Treatment Effects with Instruments," Papers 1905.10176, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2019.
- Salecker, Jan & Dislich, Claudia & Wiegand, Kerstin & Meyer, Katrin M. & Pe'er, Guy, 2019. "EFForTS-LGraf: A landscape generator for creating smallholder-driven land-use mosaics," EFForTS Discussion Paper Series 29, University of Goettingen, Collaborative Research Centre 990 "EFForTS, Ecological and Socioeconomic Functions of Tropical Lowland Rainforest Transformation Systems (Sumatra, Indonesia)".
- Jean-Marc Montaud, 2019. "Agricultural Drought Impacts on Crops Sector and Adaptation Options in Mali: a Macroeconomic Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," Working Papers hal-02141050, HAL.
- Jaelle Scheuerman & Jason L. Harman & Nicholas Mattei & K. Brent Venable, 2019. "Heuristics in Multi-Winner Approval Voting," Papers 1905.12104, arXiv.org, revised May 2019.
- Benjamín García & Sebastián Guarda & Markus Kirchner & Rodrigo Tranamil, 2019. "XMAS: An extended model for analysis and simulations," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 833, Central Bank of Chile.
- Ranjiva Munasinghe & Leslie Kanthan & Pathum Kossinna, 2019. "Revisiting Feller Diffusion: Derivation and Simulation," Papers 1905.10737, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2019.
- Vegard H. Larsen & Leif Anders Thorsrud & Julia Zhulanova, 2019. "News-driven inflation expectations and information rigidities," Working Papers No 03/2019, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- Felbermayr, Gabriel & Gröschl, Jasmin Katrin & Heiland, Inga & Stehn, Jürgen, 2019. "Die (Handels-)Kosten einer Nicht-EU," Kiel Policy Brief 125, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Enoch Cheng & Clemens C. Struck, 2019. "Time-Series Momentum: A Monte-Carlo Approach," Working Papers 201906, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Chakrabarti, Anindya S. & Kumar, Sudarshan, 2019. "A computational algorithm to analyze unobserved sequential reactions of the central banks: Inference on complex lead-lag relationship in evolution of policy stances," IIMA Working Papers WP 2019-06-02, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Min Huang & Guo Luo, 2019. "A simple and efficient numerical method for pricing discretely monitored early-exercise options," Papers 1905.13407, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2019.
- Shiori Inoue & Masashi Une, 2019. "Security Analysis of Machine Learning Systems for the Financial Sector," IMES Discussion Paper Series 19-E-05, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Sinha, Ankur & Kedas, Satishwar & Kumar, Rishu & Malo, Pekka, 2019. "Buy, Sell or Hold: Entity-Aware Classification of Business News," IIMA Working Papers WP 2019-04-02, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Tarek A. Hassan & Stephan Hollander & Laurence van Lent & Ahmed Tahoun, 2019. "Firm-Level Political Risk: Measurement and Effects," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-325, Boston University - Department of Economics.