Report NEP-CMP-2019-04-22This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew Feltenstein & Mark Rider & David L. Sjoquist & John V. Winters, 2019. "The Impact of Interstate Mobility on the Effectiveness of Property Tax Reduction in Georgia," Center for State and Local Finance Working Paper Series cslf1907, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Pauline Affeldt, 2019. "EU Merger Policy Predictability Using Random Forests," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1800, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Hieu Quang Nguyen & Abdul Hasib Rahimyar & Xiaodi Wang, 2019. "Stock Forecasting using M-Band Wavelet-Based SVR and RNN-LSTMs Models," Papers 1904.08459, arXiv.org.
- Justin Sirignano & Rama Cont, 2018. "Universal features of price formation in financial markets: perspectives from Deep Learning," Working Papers hal-01754054, HAL.
- Li, Chunding & Wang, Jing & Whalley, John, 2019. "Trade Protectionism and US Manufacturing Employment," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 410, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Thompson, Erica L. & Smith, Leonard A., 2019. "Escape from model-land," Economics Discussion Papers 2019-23, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- António Sousa Mendes & Pedro Godinho, 2019. "NIESIM: A Simulation-based Application for Estimating the Value of Information in Mobile Network Management," CeBER Working Papers 2019-03, Centre for Business and Economics Research (CeBER), University of Coimbra.
- Bing Yu & Xiaojing Xing & Agus Sudjianto, 2019. "Deep-learning based numerical BSDE method for barrier options," Papers 1904.05921, arXiv.org.
- Seyed Soheil Hosseini & Nick Wormald & Tianhai Tian, 2019. "A Weight-based Information Filtration Algorithm for Stock-Correlation Networks," Papers 1904.06007, arXiv.org.
- Caferra, Rocco & Morone, Andrea, 2019. "Tax Morale and Perceived Intergenerational Mobility: a Machine Learning Predictive Approach," MPRA Paper 93171, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fügener, A. & Grahl, J. & Gupta, A. & Ketter, W., 2019. "Collaboration and Delegation Between Humans and AI: An Experimental Investigation of the Future of Work," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2019-003-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Jan Abrell & Mirjam Kosch & Sebastian Rausch, 2019. "How Effective Was the UK Carbon Tax? — A Machine Learning Approach to Policy Evaluation," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 19/317, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Sauvey, Christophe & Melo, Teresa & Correia, Isabel, 2019. "Two-phase heuristics for a multi-period capacitated facility location problem with service-differentiated customers," Technical Reports on Logistics of the Saarland Business School 16, Saarland University of Applied Sciences (htw saar), Saarland Business School.
- Marco Rogna & Günter Schamel & Alex Weissensteiner, 2019. "Choosing between Hail Insurance and Anti-Hail Nets: A Simple Model and a Simulation among Apples Producers in South Tyrol," BEMPS - Bozen Economics & Management Paper Series BEMPS62, Faculty of Economics and Management at the Free University of Bozen.