Report NEP-CMP-2018-05-28This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Widodo, Tri & Fitrady, Ardyanto & Alim Rosyadi, Saiful & Erdyas Bimanatya, Traheka, 2018. "A Long-Run Estimation of Natural Gas Demand in Indonesian Manufacturing Sector: Computable General Equilibrium Model Approach," MPRA Paper 86887, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Guterding & Wolfram Boenkost, 2018. "The Heston stochastic volatility model with piecewise constant parameters - efficient calibration and pricing of window barrier options," Papers 1805.04704, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2019.
- Erel, Isil & Stern, Lea Henny & Tan, Chenhao & Weisbach, Michael S., 2018. "Selecting Directors Using Machine Learning," Working Paper Series 2018-05, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Jason Poulos, 2017. "RNN-based counterfactual prediction," Papers 1712.03553, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2019.
- Katarzyna Growiec & Jakub Growiec & Bogumil Kaminski, 2018. "Social Network Dynamics: Individual-Level Mechanisms and Aggregate Outcomes," Working Papers 2018-036, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis.
- Loza, Melissa & Morales, Juan Antonio, 2018. "Export Boom and Economic Performance: Bolivia 2004-2015," Documentos de trabajo 1/2018, Instituto de Investigaciones Socio-Económicas (IISEC), Universidad Católica Boliviana.
- Nomaler, Onder & Verspagen, Bart, 2018. "Perpetual growth, distribution, and robots," MERIT Working Papers 2018-023, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Hesamzadeh, M. & Holmberg, P. & Sarfati, M., 2018. "Simulation and Evaluation of Zonal Electricity Market Designs," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1829, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Harbrecht, Alexander & McKenna, Russell & Fischer, David & Fichtner, Wolf, 2018. "Behavior-oriented modeling of electric vehicle load profiles: A stochastic simulation model considering different household characteristics, charging decisions and locations," Working Paper Series in Production and Energy 29, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Institute for Industrial Production (IIP).
- Alogoskoufis, Spyros & Langfield, Sam, 2018. "Regulating the doom loop," ESRB Working Paper Series 74, European Systemic Risk Board.