Report NEP-CMP-2016-04-30This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Xiao-Guang Yue & Rui Gao & Michael McAleer, 2016. "Prediction of Gas Concentration Based on the Opposite Degree Algorithm," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2016-05, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Troost, Christian & Berger, Thomas, 2015. "Process-based simulation of regional agricultural supply functions in Southwestern Germany using farm-level and agent-based models," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211929, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Tabeau, Andrzej & van Meijl, Hans & Overmars, Koen P. & Stehfest, Elke, 2015. "REDD policy impacts on the agri-food sector and food security," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211940, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sene, Ligane Massamba & Badiane, Ousmane, 2015. "Out-of-pocket health payments: a catalyst for agricultural productivity growth, but with potentially impoverishing effects," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212261, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Debra Hevenstone & Ben Jann, 2016. "Fiscal Federalism and Tax Equalization: The potential for progressive local taxes," University of Bern Social Sciences Working Papers 19, University of Bern, Department of Social Sciences.
- BaÅŸtÃ¼rk N. & Grassi S. & Hoogerheide L. & Dijk H.K. van, 2016. "Parallelization experience with four canonical econometric models using ParMitISEM," Research Memorandum 013, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Rao, R. Kavita & Tandon, Suranjali, 2016. "Revisiting the tax compliance problem using prospect theory," Working Papers 16/169, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Zavale, Helder & Myers, Robert & Tschirley, David, 2015. "Market Level Effects of World Food Program Local and Regional Procurement of Food Aid in Africa," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211862, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Giovanni Giallombardo & Giovanna Miglionico & Houyuan Jiang, 2015. "New Reformulations for the Conflict Resolution Problem in the Scheduling of Television Commercials," Working Papers 2015/03, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- Mane, Ranjitsinh & Watkins, Bradley, 2016. "Stochastic Analysis of Margin Protection (MP) Crop Insurance in Arkansas Rice Production," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 229877, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.