Report NEP-CMP-2016-02-29This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Diana N. Elshahawany & Eduardo A. Haddd, Michael L. Lahr, 2015. "The Potential Economic Impacts of the Proposed Development Corridor in Egypt: An Interregional CGE Approach," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2015_42, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Catullo, Ermanno & Gallegati, Mauro, 2015. "Multi-country decentralized agent based model: Macroeconomic dynamics and vulnerability in a simplified currency union," FinMaP-Working Papers 50, Collaborative EU Project FinMaP - Financial Distortions and Macroeconomic Performance: Expectations, Constraints and Interaction of Agents.
- Dixon, Peter & Michael Jerie & Maureen Rimmer, 2015. "Modern Trade Theory for CGE Modelling: the Armington, Krugman and Melitz Models," GTAP Technical Papers 4595, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Postek, K.S. & den Hertog, D., 2016. "Multi-stage Adjustable Robust Mixed-Integer Optimization via Iterative Splitting of the Uncertainty set (Revision of CentER Discussion Paper 2014-056)," Discussion Paper 2016-006, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Francesco Di Comite & Olga Diukanova & D'Artis Kancs, 2016. "RHOMOLO Model Manual: A Dynamic Spatial General Equilibrium Model for EU Regions and Sectors," JRC Working Papers JRC96776, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Du, Limin & Hanley, Aoife & Wei, Chu, 2015. "Estimating the marginal abatement cost curve of CO2 emissions in China: Provincial panel data analysis," Kiel Working Papers 1985, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Francisco Ibáñez, 2016. "Calibrating the Dynamic Nelson-Siegel Model: A Practitioner Approach," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 774, Central Bank of Chile.
- Katie Jenkins & Swenja Surminski & Jim Hall & Florence Crick, 2016. "Assessing surface water flood risk and management strategies under future climate change: an agent-based model approach," GRI Working Papers 223, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Vatsa, Amit Kumar & Jayaswal, Sachin, 2015. "A New Formulation and Benders' Decomposition for Multi-period facility Location Problem with Server Uncertainty," IIMA Working Papers WP2015-02-07, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Alessandro Bucciol & Laura Cavalli & Igor Fedotenkov & Paolo Pertile & Veronica Polin & Nicola Sartor & Alessandro Sommacal, 2014. "A large scale OLG model for France, Italy and Sweden: assessing the interpersonal and intrapersonal redistributive effects of public policies," Working Papers 07/2014, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Dayal Madhukar & Verma, Sanjay, 2014. "Breadth-first and Best-first Exact Procedures for Regular Measures of the Multi-mode RCPSP," IIMA Working Papers WP2014-10-04, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Pijls, W.H.L.M. & Potharst, R., 2014. "Repairing non-monotone ordinal data sets by changing class labels," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2014-29, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- William B. Peterman & Kamila Sommer, 2015. "A Historical Welfare Analysis of Social Security: Whom Did the Program Benefit?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-92, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jean-FranÃ§ois Richard, 2015. "Likelihood Evaluation of High-Dimensional Spatial Latent Gaussian Models with Non-Gaussian Response Variables," Working Paper 5778, Department of Economics, University of Pittsburgh.
- Lissy Langer & Daniel Huppmann & Franziska Holz, 2016. "Lifting the US Crude Oil Export Ban: A Numerical Partial-Equilibrium Analysis," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1548, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.