Report NEP-CMP-2013-12-15This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lionel Fontagné & Jean Fouré & Maria Priscila Ramos, 2013. "MIRAGE-e: A General Equilibrium Long-term Path of the World Economy," Working Papers 2013-39, CEPII research center.
- Item repec:nsr:niesrd:405 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Can, B., 2013. "Distance rationalizability of scoring rules," Research Memorandum 068, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Sambracos, Evangelos & Ramfou, Irene, 2013. "The effect of freight transport time changes on the performance of manufacturing companies," MPRA Paper 51842, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marc Boissaux & Jang Schiltz, 2012. "Conditioned Higher Moment Portfolio Optimisation Using Optimal Control," LSF Research Working Paper Series 12-2, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Thorsten Lehnert & Bart Frijns & Remco Zwinkels, 2012. "Sentiment Trades and Option Prices," LSF Research Working Paper Series 12-9, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.