Report NEP-CMP-2013-08-23This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- A. K. Bahl & O. Baltzer & A. Rau-Chaplin & B. Varghese & A. Whiteway, 2013. "Achieving Speedup in Aggregate Risk Analysis using Multiple GPUs," Papers 1308.2572, arXiv.org.
- Liu, Jing & Hertel, Thomas W. & Taheripour, Farzad & Zhu, Tingju & Ringler, Claudia, 2013. "Water Scarcity and International Agricultural Trade," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 155248, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Mario Holzner, 2013. "Impact of Croatian EU Accession on Regional Trade Patterns," wiiw Policy Notes 10, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Kenneth L. Judd & Lilia Maliar & Serguei Maliar & Rafael Valero, 2013. "Smolyak Method for Solving Dynamic Economic Models: Lagrange Interpolation, Anisotropic Grid and Adaptive Domain," BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory Working Paper Series 2013-02, Brigham Young University, Department of Economics, BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory.
- Daniel Kemptner, 2013. "Health-Related Life Cycle Risks and Public Insurance," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1320, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Mario Eboli, 2013. "A flow network analysis of direct balance-sheet contagion in financial networks," Kiel Working Papers 1862, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.