Report NEP-CMP-2012-11-03This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Omay, Tolga, 2012. "The comparison of optimization algorithms on unit root testing with smooth transition," MPRA Paper 42129, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matkovskyy, Roman, 2012. "Forecasting the Index of Financial Safety (IFS) of South Africa using neural networks," MPRA Paper 42153, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ertugrul Bayraktar & Ayse Humeyra Bilge, 2012. "Determination the Parameters of Markowitz Portfolio Optimization Model," Papers 1210.5859, arXiv.org.
- Tom Holden & Michael Paetz, 2012. "Efficient simulation of DSGE models with inequality constraints," School of Economics Discussion Papers 1612, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Nathan H. Miller & Conor Ryan & Marc Remer & Gloria Sheu, 2012. "Approximating the Price Effects of Mergers: Numerical Evidence and an Empirical Application," EAG Discussions Papers 201208, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
- Roberto Ponce & Francesco Bosello & Carlo Giupponi, 2012. "Integrating Water Resources into Computable General Equilibrium Models - A Survey," Working Papers 2012.57, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ingo Beyna & Carl Chiarella & Boda Kang, 2012. "Pricing Interest Rate Derivatives in a Multifactor HJM Model with Time," Research Paper Series 317, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Riccetti, Luca & Russo, Alberto & Gallegati, Mauro, 2012. "An Agent Based Decentralized Matching Macroeconomic Model," MPRA Paper 42211, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- K.Vela Velupillai, 2012. "The Epistemology of Simulation, Computation and Dynamics in Economics," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1218, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Grethe, Harald & Siddig, Khalid H.A. & Goetz, Linde & Ihle, Rico, 2012. "How Do World Agricultural Commodity Price Spikes Affect The Income Distribution In Israel?," 52nd Annual Conference, Stuttgart, Germany, September 26-28, 2012 137154, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2012. "The Relevance of Computation Irreducibility as Computation Universality in Economics," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1212, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Thierry Brunelle & Patrice Dumas, 2012. "Can Numerical Models Estimate Indirect Land-use Change?," Working Papers 2012.65, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Christian Bidard, 2012. "The Ricardo-Lemke parametric algorithm on oddity and uniqueness," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-41, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- K. W. De Bock & D. Van Den Poel, 2012. "Reconciling Performance and Interpretability in Customer Churn Prediction using Ensemble Learning based on Generalized Additive Models," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/805, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- T. Buyse & F. Heylen & R. Van De Kerckhove, 2012. "Pension reform in an OLG model with heterogeneous abilities," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/810, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Albert, Jose Ramon G. & Ng, Thiam Hee, 2012. "Assessing the Resilience of ASEAN Banking Systems: the Case of the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2012-23, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.