Report NEP-CMP-2012-09-03This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- E. Hurwitz & T. Marwala, 2012. "Common Mistakes when Applying Computational Intelligence and Machine Learning to Stock Market modelling," Papers 1208.4429, arXiv.org.
- Sinha, Pankaj & Bansal, Vishakha, 2012. "Algorithm for calculating corporate marginal tax rate using Monte Carlo simulation," MPRA Paper 40811, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mario Holzner & Florin Peci, 2012. "Measuring the Effects of Trade Liberalization in Kosovo," wiiw Working Papers 85, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Heyndrickx, Christophe & Alexeeva-Talebi, Victoria & Tourdyeva, Natalia, 2012. "To raise or not to raise? Impact assessment of Russia's incremental gas price reform," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-052, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Bitan Mondal, Bitan Mondal & Smita Sirohi, Smita Sirohi & Vishal Thorat, Vishal Thorat, 2012. "Impact of ASEAN-India Free Trade Agreement on Indian Dairy Trade: A Quantitative Approach," MPRA Paper 40790, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miguel Sánchez Romero & Joze Sambt & Alexia Prskawetz, 2012. "Quantifying the role of alternative pension reforms on the Austrian economy," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2012-026, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Anna Kurowska & Michal Myck & Katharina Wrohlich, 2012. "Family and Labor Market Choices: Requirements to Guide Effective Evidence-Based Policy," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1234, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.