Report NEP-CMP-2011-10-22This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sandra González-Bailón & Tommy E. Murphy, 2011. "Social Interactions and Long-Term Fertility Dynamics.A Simulation Experiment in the Context of the French Fertility Decline," Working Papers 419, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Carmen Estrades & Cecilia Llambi, 2011. "Assessing the Impact of the Global Financial and Economic Crisis in Developing Countries: the Case of Uruguay," Working Papers MPIA 2011-16, PEP-MPIA.
- Nan Zhang & Alet Roux & Tomasz Zastawniak, 2011. "Parallel Binomial American Option Pricing with (and without) Transaction Costs," Papers 1110.2477, arXiv.org.
- Jenö Pál & John Stachurski, 2011. "Fitted Value Function Iteration With Probability One Contractions," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2011-560, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Amiri, Arshia & Bakhshoodeh, Mohamad & Najafi, Bahaeddin, 2011. "Forecasting seasonality in prices of potatoes and onions: challenge between geostatistical models, neuro fuzzy approach and Winter method," MPRA Paper 34093, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abhijit Chakraborty & G. Mukherjee & S. S. Manna, 2011. "Conservative self-organized extremal model for wealth distribution," Papers 1110.2075, arXiv.org.