Report NEP-CMP-2010-06-18This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bezabih, Mintewab & Chambwera, Muyeye & Stage, Jesper, 2010. "Climate Change, Total Factor Productivity, and the Tanzanian Economy: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," Discussion Papers dp-10-14-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Jorn Altmann & Costas Courcoubetis & Marcel Risch, 2010. "A Marketplace and its Market Mechanism for Trading Commoditized Computing Resources," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201059, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Mar 2010.
- Olaf Posch & Timo Trimborn, 2010. "Numerical solution of continuous-time DSGE models under Poisson uncertainty," Economics Working Papers 2010-08, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Callan, Tim & Nolan, Brian & Walsh, John R., 2010. "The Economic Crisis, Public Sector Pay, and the Income Distribution," IZA Discussion Papers 4948, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Helene Maisonnave & Jugal Mahabir & Ramos Mabugu & Margaret Chitiga, 2010. "The Impact of the Global Economic Crisis on Sub-National Government – Lessons from the Free State Province in South Africa," Working Papers 201012, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:journl:inria-00487103_v3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bussière, Matthieu & Pérez-Barreiro, Emilia & Straub, Roland & Taglioni, Daria, 2010. "Protectionist responses to the crisis – global trends and implications," Occasional Paper Series 110, European Central Bank.
- Hertel, Thomas W. & Martin, Will & Leister, Amanda M., 2010. "Potential implications of a special safeguard mechanism in the WTO : the case of wheat," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5334, The World Bank.
- Cui, Jingbo & Lapan, Harvey E. & Moschini, GianCarlo & Cooper, Joseph, 2010. "Welfare Impacts of Alternative Biofuel and Energy Policies," Staff General Research Papers 31618, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Wolfgang Karl Härdle & Rouslan Moro & Linda Hoffmann, 2010. "Learning Machines Supporting Bankruptcy Prediction," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2010-032, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Item repec:ese:emodwp:em3/10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Samantha Kleinberg & Petter N. Kolm & Bud Mishra, 2010. "Investigating Causal Relationships in Stock Returns with Temporal Logic Based Methods," Papers 1006.1791, arXiv.org.
- Bar-El, Ronen & García-Muñoz, Teresa & Neuman, Shoshana & Tobol, Yossi, 2010. "The Evolution of Secularization: Cultural Transmission, Religion and Fertility Theory, Simulations and Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 4980, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).