Report NEP-CMP-2010-05-08This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:wp2009-10-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:wp2009-09-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Durant, D. & Frey, L., 2010. "Une première comparaison des droits à pension des ménages français et américains," Working papers 280, Banque de France.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:wp2009-08-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francesca D'Auria & Andrea Pagano & Marco Ratto & Janos Varga, 2009. "A comparison of structural reform scenarios across the EU member states - Simulation-based analysis using the QUEST model with endogenous growth," European Economy - Economic Papers 392, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Mark Hayden & Paul J.J. Veenendaal & Žiga Žarnić, 2010. "Options for International Financing of Climate Change Mitigation in Developing Countries," European Economy - Economic Papers 406, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Kerstin Bruckmeier & Jürgen Wiemers, 2010. "A New Targeting - A New Take-Up?: Non-take-up of Social Assistance in Germany after Social Policy Reforms," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 294, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Lohwasser, Richard & Madlener, Reinhard, 2009. "Impact of CCS on the Economics of Coal-Fired Power Plants: Why Investment Costs Do and Efficiency Doesn’t Matter," FCN Working Papers 7/2009, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).