Report NEP-CMP-2009-12-19This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- V. Sels & M. Vanhoucke, 2009. "A Genetic Algorithm for the Single Machine Maximum Lateness Problem," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/613, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Ronald Hochreiter, 2009. "Evolutionary multi-stage financial scenario tree generation," Papers 0912.1534, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2010.
- Demary, Markus, 2009. "Transaction taxes and traders with heterogeneous investment horizons in an agent-based financial market model /," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-47, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Amy Peng & Francis McKenna, 2009. "Evolution of the Week," Working Papers 012, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- Fioretti, Guido, 2009. "From men and machines to the organizational learning curve," MPRA Paper 19392, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J. Coelho & M. Vanhoucke, 2009. "Multi-mode resource constrained pro ject scheduling using RCPSP and SAT solvers," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/614, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Clauss, Markus & Schubert, Stefanie, 2009. "The ZEW combined microsimulation-CGE model: innovative tool for applied policy analysis," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-062, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Marcel Mérette & Patrick Georges, 2009. "Demographic Changes and the Gains from Globalisation: An Overlapping Generations CGE Analysis," Working Papers 0903E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Boeters, Stefan, 2009. "Optimal tax progressivity in unionised labour markets: what are the driving forces?," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-065, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Budy P Resosudarmo & Arief A Yusuf & Djoni Hartono & Ditya A Nurdianto, 2009. "Regional Economic Modelling for Indonesia: Implementation of the IRSA-INDONESIA5," Departmental Working Papers 2009-21, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Fischer, Carolyn & Fox, Alan K., 2009. "Combining Rebates with Carbon Taxes: Optimal Strategies for Coping with Emissions Leakage and Tax Interactions," Discussion Papers dp-09-12, Resources For the Future.
- Dirk Krueger & Fabrizio Perri, 2009. "Public versus Private Risk Sharing," NBER Working Papers 15582, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.