Report NEP-CMP-2009-11-21This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Madalina Andreica, 2009. "Predicting Romanian Financial Distressed Companies," Advances in Economic and Financial Research - DOFIN Working Paper Series 37, Bucharest University of Economics, Center for Advanced Research in Finance and Banking - CARFIB.
- Eckhard Platen & Renata Rendek, 2009. "Exact Scenario Simulation for Selected Multi-dimensional Stochastic Processes," Research Paper Series 259, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2009-56 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Matovu, John Mary & Twimukye, Evarist P. & Nabiddo, Winnie & Guloba, Madina, 2009. "Impact of Tax Reforms on Household Welfare," Research Series 54801, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC).
- Honkatukia, Juha & Marttila, Kimmo & Kinnunen, Jouko, 2009. "Distributional effects of Finland's climate policy package - Calculations with the new income distribution module of the VATTAGE model," Working Papers 11, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Matovu, John Mary & Twimukye, Evarist P., 2009. "Increasing world food prices: blessing or curse?," Research Series 54804, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC).
- Carl Chiarella & Viviana Fanelli & Silvana Musti, 2009. "Modelling the Evolution of Credit Spreads Using the Cox Process Within the HJM Framework A CDS Option Pricing Model," Research Paper Series 255, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Twimukye, Evarist P. & Nabiddo, Winnie & Matovu, John Mary, 2009. "Aid allocation effects on growth and poverty: A CGE framework," Research Series 54937, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC).