Report NEP-CMP-2009-04-18This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michaela Vlasáková Baruníková, 2009. "Option Pricing: The empirical tests of the Black-Scholes pricing formula and the feed-forward networks," Working Papers IES 2009/16, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Apr 2009.
- Klein, A. & Urbig, D. & Kirn, S., 2008. "Who Drives the Market? Estimating a Heterogeneous Agent-based Financial Market Model Using a Neural Network Approach," MPRA Paper 14433, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ericson, Peter & Flood, Lennart & Wahlberg, Roger, 2009. "SWEtaxben: A Swedish Tax/Benefit Micro Simulation Model and an Evaluation of a Swedish Tax Reform," IZA Discussion Papers 4106, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Briones, Roehlano M., 2009. "Impact Assessment of National and Regional Policies Using the Philippine Regional General Equilibrium Model (PRGEM)," Discussion Papers DP 2009-03, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Yan Dong & John Whalley, 2009. "Carbon Motivated Regional Trade Arrangements: Analytics and Simulations," NBER Working Papers 14880, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McArthur, David Philip & Thorsen, Inge & Ubøe, Jan, 2009. "Congested Interregional Infrastructure, Road Pricing and Regional Labour Markets," Discussion Papers 2009/3, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00374157_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2008. "The Distributional Impact of Environmental Policy: The Case of Carbon Tax and Energy Pricing Reform in Indonesia," EEPSEA Research Report rr2008101, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Oct 2008.
- Tomoaki Yamada, 2009. "Income Risk, Consumption Inequality, and Macroeconomy in Japan," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd08-041, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Katja Hanewald & Thomas Post & Helmut Gründl, 2009. "Stochastic Mortality, Macroeconomic Risks, and Life Insurer Solvency," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-015, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Selin, Håkan, 2009. "The Rise in Female Employment and the Role of Tax Incentives. An Empirical Analysis of the Swedish Individual Tax Reform of 1971," Working Paper Series 2009:4, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Stefan Laséen & Lars E.O. Svensson, 2009. "Anticipated Alternative Instrument-Rate Paths in Policy Simulations," NBER Working Papers 14902, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.