Report NEP-CMP-2006-01-24This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peltonen, Tuomas A., 2006. "Are emerging market currency crises predictable? A test," Working Paper Series 0571, European Central Bank.
- Markus Krätzig, 2005. "A Software Framework for Data Based Analysis," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2005-044, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Knud Jørgen Munk, 2005. "Assessment of the introduction of road pricing using a Computable General Equilibrium model," Economics Working Papers 2005-23, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Ying Chen & Wolfgang Härdle & Vladimir Spokoiny, 2005. "Portfolio Value at Risk Based on Independent Components Analysis," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2005-060, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Lungu, Laurian & Matthews, Kent & Minford, Patrick, 2006. "Partial Current Information and Signal Extraction in a Rational Expectations Macroeconomic Model: A Computational Solution," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2006/1, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Thomas Giblin & Alan Matthews, 2005. "Global and EU Agricultural Trade Reform: What is in it for Tanzania, Uganda and Sub-Saharan Africia?," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp074, IIIS.
- Alan Matthews & Keith Walsh, 2005. "The Economic Consequences of the Doha Round for Ireland," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp107, IIIS.
- François Bourguignon & Amedeo Spadaro, 2006. "Microsimulation as a Tool for Evaluating Redistribution Policies," Working Papers 20, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Xavier Labandeira & José M. Labeaga & Miguel Rodríguez, 2006. "A Macro and Microeconomic Integrated Approach to Assessing the Effects of Public Policies," Working Papers 22, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Krupnick, Alan & Taylor, Michael & Batz, Michael & Hoffmann, Sandra & Tick, Jody & Morris, Glenn & Sherman, Diane, 2004. "Identifying the Most Significant Microbiological Foodborne Hazards to Public Health: A New Risk Ranking Model," Discussion Papers dp-frsc-dp-01, Resources For the Future.
- Keith Walsh & Martina Brockmeier & Alan Matthews, 2005. "Implications of Domestic Support Disciplines for Further Agricultural Trade Liberalization," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp99, IIIS.
- Valenzuela, Ernesto & Hertel, Thomas & Keeney, Roman & Reimer, Jeff, 2005. "Assessing Global CGE Model Validity Using Agricultural Price Volatility," GTAP Working Papers 1875, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.