Report NEP-CMP-2004-10-21This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:rio:texdis:489 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wolfgang Wagner, 2004. "Spatial Patterns of Segregation: A Simulation of the Impact of Externalities between Households," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 69, Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Alicia Gazely & Jane Binner & Graham Kendall, 2004. "Co-evolution vs. Neural Networks; An Evaluation of UK Risky Money," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 258, Society for Computational Economics.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Christos Ntantamis & Theologos Pantelidis & Nikitas Pittis, 2004. "The Bds Test As A Test For The Adequacy Of A Garch(1,1) Specification: A Monte Carlo Study," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers 04-14, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Demombynes, Gabriel & Hoogeveen, Johannes G., 2004. "Growth, inequality, and simulated poverty paths for Tanzania, 1992-2002," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3432, The World Bank.