Report NEP-CIS-2016-05-14This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kharitonenko, Yuliya, 2016.
"Автоматизация Заправочных Терминалов Как Фактор Повышения Конкурентоспособности Азс
[Automation of petrol terminals as a factor in increasing the competitiveness of gas stations]," MPRA Paper 71183, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zaifu Yang & Rong Zhang & Zongyi Zhang, 2016. "An Exploration of a Strategic Competition Model for the European Union Natural Gas Market," Discussion Papers 16/06, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Enikolopov, Ruben & Petrova, Maria & Sonin, Konstantin, 2016. "Social Media and Corruption," CEPR Discussion Papers 11263, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Harrison, Mark, 2016. "Foundations of the Soviet Command Economy, 1917 to 1941," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 283, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- International Monetary Fund, 2016. "Ukraine; Technical Assistance Report-Self-Funding of the National Securities and Stock Market Commission," IMF Staff Country Reports 16/108, International Monetary Fund.
- Māra Bukovska, 2016. "The rise of the dual labour market: fighting precarious employment in the new member states through industrial relations (PRECARIR) Country report: Latvia," Research Reports 16, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
- Michael Fritsch & Alina Sorgner & Michael Wyrwich & Evguenii Zazdravnykh, 2016. "Historical Shocks and Persistence of Economic Activity: Evidence from a Unique Natural Experiment," Jena Economic Research Papers 2016-007, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.