Report NEP-CIS-2015-10-17This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- BLINOV, Sergey, 2015. "Savings and Inflation Using the Example of Russia in 1992," MPRA Paper 67147, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Komendrovskaya, Irina & Bobojonov, Ihtiyor & Glauben, Thomas, 2015. "Retail Sector Transformation in Russia," 55th Annual Conference, Giessen, Germany, September 23-25, 2015 209253, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Ekaterina A. Klepikova, 2015. "Estimating the Relationship between Health and Employment of Russian People in Pensionable Age," HSE Working papers WP BRP 100/EC/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Bratanova, Alexandra & Robinson, Jacqueline & Wagner, Liam & Kolegov, Vitaly & Nikitchenko, Aleksey & Nikitchenko, Anna, 2015. "Multiple criteria analysis of policy alternatives to improve energy efficiency in industry in Russia," MPRA Paper 67178, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sergey P. Postylyakov, 2015. "Actual Problems of Determination Of The Objective Limits of the Prejudgment," HSE Working papers WP BRP 55/LAW/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Mario Holzner, 2015. "Aufwind im Westen Mittel-, Ost- und Südosteuropas: Wichtige Wachstumsimpulse für Österreich," wiiw Research Reports in German language 1, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Andrea Ascani & Riccardo Crescenzi & Simona Iammarino, 2015. "Economic Institutions and the Location Strategies of European Multinationals in their Geographical Neighbourhood," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 97, European Institute, LSE.
- Bobojonov, Ihtiyor & Djanibekov, Nodir & Voigt, Peter, 2015. "Uzbekistan as an emerging player in the Eurasian wheat belt region: Opportunities and challenges," 55th Annual Conference, Giessen, Germany, September 23-25, 2015 209217, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Heiny, Jennifer & Schmidt, Peter & Leonhäuser, Ingrid-Ute, 2015. "Underlying Beliefs of Behavioral Intentions Regarding Tourism Enhancement in Georgia," 55th Annual Conference, Giessen, Germany, September 23-25, 2015 209216, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Agne Paliokaite, 2015. "Stairway to Excellence. Country Report: Lithuania," JRC Working Papers JRC97303, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Tom Coupe & Maksym Obrizan, 2015. "Violence and political outcomes in Ukraine – Evidence from Sloviansk and Kramatorsk," Discussion Papers 55, Kyiv School of Economics.