Report NEP-CFN-2022-01-10This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dennis Dlugosch & Selçuk Gul, 2021. "Examining the impact of debt on investment for Austrian non-financial sectors and firms," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1695, OECD Publishing.
- Benjamin Bureau & Anne Duquerroy & Frédéric Vinas, 2021. "Corporate Liquidity During the Covid-19 Crisis: the Trade Credit Channel," Working papers 851, Banque de France.
- Mr. Richard Varghese & Sharjil M. Haque, 2021. "The COVID-19 Impact on Corporate Leverage and Financial Fragility," IMF Working Papers 2021/265, International Monetary Fund.
- Michael Ewens & Joan Farre-Mensa, 2021. "Private or Public Equity? The Evolving Entrepreneurial Finance Landscape," NBER Working Papers 29532, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francisco Queirós, 2021. "The Real Side of Financial Exuberance: Bubbles, Output and Productivity at the Industry Level," CSEF Working Papers 632, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Kabinet Kaba & Mahamat Moustapha, 2021. "Remittances and firm performance in sub-Saharan Africa: evidence from firm-level data," Working Papers DT/2021/07, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Christine Lewis & Ben Westmore, 2021. "The role of the Australian financial sector in supporting a sustainable and inclusive recovery," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1699, OECD Publishing.
- Matteo Mazzarano & Giovanni Guastella & Stefano Pareglio & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2021. "Carbon Boards and Transition Risk: Explicit and Implicit exposure implications for Total Stock Returns and Dividend Payouts," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Politica Economica dipe0023, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Hoch, Felix & Seyberth, Lilo, 2021. "How institutions moderate the effect of gender diversity on firm performance," Discussion Papers of the Institute for Organisational Economics 11/2021, University of Münster, Institute for Organisational Economics.
- Kubitza, Christian, 2021. "Investor-driven corporate finance: Evidence from insurance markets," ICIR Working Paper Series 43/21, Goethe University Frankfurt, International Center for Insurance Regulation (ICIR).
- Antonio Acconcia & Maria Rosaria Alfano & Anna Laura Baraldi & Claudia Cantabene, 2021. "Public Certification to Fight against Illegality: Evidence on Private Investment," CSEF Working Papers 633, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Wei Cui & Jeffrey Hicks & Jing Xing, 2021. "Cash on the Table? Imperfect Take-up of Tax Incentives and Firm Investment Behavior," CESifo Working Paper Series 9413, CESifo.
- Chang, Jin-Wook, 2021. "Contagion in Debt and Collateral Markets," MPRA Paper 111131, University Library of Munich, Germany.