Report NEP-CFN-2019-01-14This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Barbiero, Francesca & Popov, Alexander & Wolski, Marcin, 2018. "Debt overhang and investment efficiency," EIB Working Papers 2018/08, European Investment Bank (EIB).
- Anat R. Admati & Martin F. Hellwig, 2018. "Bank Leverage, Welfare, and Regulation," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2018_13, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Daniel Dejuán & Corinna Ghirelli, 2018. "Policy uncertainty and investment in Spain," Working Papers 1848, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Panagiota Papadimitri & Fotios Pasiouras & Menelaos Tasiou, 2019. "Culture and collateral requirements: Evidence from developing countries," Working Papers in Economics & Finance 2019-04, University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth Business School, Economics and Finance Subject Group.
- Rey Dang & L’Hocine Houanti & Krishna Reddy & Michel Simioni, 2019. "Does board gender diversity influence firm profitability? A control function approach," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2019-01, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Herbetsson, Alexander, 2019. "CDS index options in Markov chain models," Working Papers in Economics 748, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Giovanni Scarano, 2019. "Capital accumulation and corporate portfolio choice between liquidity holdings and financialisation," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0243, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Salehudin Eka Saputra Alrasidi, ST, 2018. "Gender-Diversity, Financial Performance and Cash Holding in Family Firms," GATR Journals afr165, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Cowling, Marc & Ughetto, Elisa & Lee, Neil, 2018. "The innovation debt penalty: cost of debt, loan default, and the effects of a public loan guarantee on high-tech firms," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 81337, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sareeya WICHITSATHIAN, 2018. "Capital Policy on Firm's Profitability: A Case of the Thai Agro and Food Industry," GATR Journals afr166, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Ferikawita M. Sembiring, 2018. "Three-Factor and Five-Factor Models: Implementation of Fama and French Model on Market Overreaction Conditions," GATR Journals jfbr150, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.