Report NEP-CFN-2018-04-02This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ana Martins & José Henrique Gonçalves & João Mário Ferreira Duque, 2018. "Corporate Leverage and Investment in Portugal," GEE Papers 0100, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Mar 2018.
- Chermian Eforis, 2018. "Corporate Governance, State Ownership and Firm Performance: An Empirical Study of State-Owned Enterprises in Indonesia," GATR Journals afr154, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Yefni, 2018. "An Analysis of the Implementation of PSAK 69 at PT Perkebunan Nusantara V (Persero)," GATR Journals afr157, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Kristle Cortés & Yuliya Demyanyk & Lei Li & Elena Loutskina & Philip E. Strahan, 2018. "Stress Tests and Small Business Lending," NBER Working Papers 24365, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bronwyn H. Hall, 2018. "Is There a Role for Patents in the Financing of New Innovative Firms?," NBER Working Papers 24370, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patricia Diana, 2018. "Internal and External Determinants of Audit Delay: Evidence from Indonesian Manufacturing Companies," GATR Journals afr153, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Rui Fan & Oleksandr Talavera & Vu Tran, 2018. "Social media bots and stock markets," Working Papers 2018-30, Swansea University, School of Management.
- Gerner-Beuerle, Carsten, 2017. "Law and finance in emerging economies: Germany and Britain 1800-1913," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67726, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Salvador Ortí-Camallonga, 2018. "Constraints of Spanish Insolvency Law. A predictive bankruptcy model for Spanish industrial SMEs (2007-2015)," Working Papers 2018/01, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Alexandra Fernandes & António Cerqueira & Elísio Brandão, 2017. "Tax and financial reporting aggressiveness: evidence from Europe," FEP Working Papers 597, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Wolski, Marcin & Barbiero, Francesca & Popov, Alexander, 2018. "Debt Overhang and Investment Efficiency," CEPR Discussion Papers 12784, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Buss, Adrian & Vilkov, Grigory & ,, 2018. "Expected Correlation and Future Market Returns," CEPR Discussion Papers 12760, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Viet-Dung Tran & M. Kabir Hassan & Reza Houston, 2018. "Ownership Structure and Bank Risk: The Effects of Crisis, Market Discipline and Regulatory Pressure," NFI Working Papers 2018-WP-03, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- Serhan Cevik & Fedor Miryugin, 2018. "Does Taxation Stifle Corporate Investment? Firm-Level Evidence from ASEAN Countries," IMF Working Papers 18/34, International Monetary Fund.
- Melolinna, Marko & Tatomir, Srdan & Miller, Helen, 2018. "Business investment, cost of capital and uncertainty in the United Kingdom — evidence from firm-level analysis," Bank of England working papers 717, Bank of England.
- Christian Gross & Pierre L. Siklos, 2018. "Analyzing Credit Risk Transmission to the Non-Financial Sector in Europe: A Network Approach," CQE Working Papers 7218, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Yong Jiang & Zhongbao Zhou, 2018. "Does the time horizon of the return predictive effect of investor sentiment vary with stock characteristics? A Granger causality analysis in the frequency domain," Papers 1803.02962, arXiv.org.
- Tiago Tavares & Alexandros Fakos, 2017. "Heterogeneous Investment Dynamics of Manufacturing Firms," 2017 Meeting Papers 1597, Society for Economic Dynamics.