Report NEP-CFN-2016-03-10This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Diana Zigraiova, 2015. "Management Board Composition of Banking Institutions and Bank Risk-Taking: The Case of the Czech Republic," Working Papers 2015/14, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Giovanni Ferri & Pierluigi Murro & Zeno Rotondi, 2016. "Bank Lending Technologies and SME Credit Rationing in Europe in the 2009 Crisis," CERBE Working Papers wpC05, CERBE Center for Relationship Banking and Economics.
- Malki, Elli, 2016. "A simple model for cash flow management in nonprofits," MPRA Paper 69677, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alfred Janc & Pawel Marszalek, 2015. "Effects of internationalization, privatisation and demutualization of the financial sector on supply of finance and stability," Working papers wpaper119, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Cenk Gokce ADAS & Bibigul Tussupova, 2016. "Impact Of The Global Financial Crises On The Major Asian Countries And Usa Stock Markets And Inter-Linkages Among Them," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 3205838, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Stühmeier, Torben, 2016. "Competition and corporate control in partial ownership acquisitions," DICE Discussion Papers 211, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Ergungor, O. Emre, 2016. "Where the Wild Things Are: Measuring Systemic Risk through Investor Sentiment," Working Paper 1608, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Hakan Güneş & Dilem Yıldırım, 2016. "Estimating Cost Efficiency of Turkish Commercial Banks under Unobserved Heterogeneity with Stochastic Frontier Models," ERC Working Papers 1603, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Mar 2016.
- He, Qing & Lu, Liping & Ongena, Steven, 2016. "Who gains from credit granted between firms? Evidence from inter-corporate loan announcements made in China," CFS Working Paper Series 529, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Constantinos Kardaras, 2015. "Valuation and parities for exchange options," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65535, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.