Report NEP-CFN-2016-01-29This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Diana Zigraiova, 2016. "NManagement Board Composition of Banking Institutions and Bank Risk-Taking: The Case of the Czech Republic," Working Papers IES 2016/02, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jan 2016.
- Giovanni Ferri & Angelo Leogrande, 2015. "Was the Crisis Due to a Shift from Stakeholder to Shareholder Finance? Surveying the Debate," Euricse Working Papers 1576, Euricse (European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises).
- Joseph P. Byrne & Marina-Eliza Spaliara & Serafeim Tsoukas, 2015. "Firm survival, uncertainty and financial frictions: Is there a financial uncertainty accelerator?," Working Papers 2015_04, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Tomáš Heryán & Panayiotis G. Tzeremes & Roman Matousek, 2016. "European lending channel: differences in transmission mechanisms due to the global financial crisis," Working Papers 0027, Silesian University, School of Business Administration.
- Sayaeed, Mohammad Abu & Dungey, Mardi & Yao, Wenying, 2015. "High frequency characterization of Indian banking stocks," Working Papers 2015-04, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics.
- Chowdhury, Biplob & Dungey, Mardi & Pham, Thu Phuong, 2014. "The impact of post-IPO changes in corporate governance mechanisms on firm performance: evidence from young Australian firms," Working Papers 2014-11, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics, revised 24 Sep 2014.
- Demirguc-Kunt,Asli & Horvath,Balint Laszlo & Huizinga,Harry P., 2016. "How does long-term finance affect economic volatility ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7535, The World Bank.
- Janusz J. Tomidajewicz, 2015. "Analysis of the economic behaviour of financial organisations," Working papers wpaper108, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Catherine Refait-Alexandre & Stéphanie Serve, 2016. "Multiple banking relationships: do SMEs mistrust their banks?," Working Papers 2016-02, CRESE.