Report NEP-CFN-2014-04-29This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ifft, Jennifer & Patrick, Kevin & Novini, Amirdara, 2014. "Debt Use By U.S Farm Businesses, 1992-2011," Economic Information Bulletin 165912, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Roberto Alvarez & Ricardo A. Lopez, 2014. "Access to Banking Finance and Exporting," Working Papers 68, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Michal Skorepa & Jakub Seidler, 2014. "Capital Buffers Based on Banks' Domestic Systemic Importance: Selected Issues," Research and Policy Notes 2014/01, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/13098 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/13099 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ekaterina Neretina & Cenkhan Sahin & Jakob de Haan, 2014. "Banking stress test effects on returns and risks," DNB Working Papers 419, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Yothin Jinjarak & Paulo Jose Mutuc & Ganeshan Wignaraja, 2014. "Does Finance Really Matter for the Participation of SMEs in International Trade? Evidence from 8,080 East Asian Firms," Microeconomics Working Papers 24047, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Olivier Bruno & André Cartapanis & Eric Nasica, 2014. "Bank Leverage, Financial Fragility and Prudential Regulation," GREDEG Working Papers 2014-12, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Kirsten L MacDonald & Robert J Bianchi & Michael E Drew, 2014. "Equity risk versus retirement adequacy: Asset allocation solutions for KiwiSaver," Discussion Papers in Finance finance:201402, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Sapovadia, Vrajlal & Patel, Akash, 2013. "Levers of Corporate Governance in India: Critical Analysis through Prism of Legal Framework," MPRA Paper 55314, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Mar 2014.
- Malik, Saif Ullah & Elahi, Muhammad Ather, 2014. "Analysis of Herd Behavior Using Quantile Regression: Evidence from Karachi Stock Exchange (KSE)," MPRA Paper 55322, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Rocco Ciciretti & Adriana Paolantonio, 2014. "The Cooperative Bank Difference Before and After the Global Financial Crisis," CEIS Research Paper 313, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 23 Nov 2015.
- Hud, Martin & Hussinger, Katrin, 2014. "The impact of R&D subsidies during the crisis," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-024, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Josef Falkinger, 2014. "In search of economic reality under the veil of financial markets," ECON - Working Papers 154, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.