Report NEP-CFN-2008-01-05This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Toudas, Kanellos & Karathanassis, George, 2007. "Corporate Governance and Firm Performance: Results from Greek Firms," MPRA Paper 6414, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Acharya, Viral V & Schaefer, Stephen M & Zhang, Yili, 2007. "Liquidity Risk and Correlation Risk: A Clinical Study of the General Motors and Ford Downgrade of May 2005," CEPR Discussion Papers 6619, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brandon Julio & Woojin Kim & Michael Weisbach, 2007. "What Determines the Structure of Corporate Debt Issues?," NBER Working Papers 13706, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:6335 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chen Xiang Liu, 2007. "SME financing in China," EconomiX Working Papers 2007-29, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:6359 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lucian A. Bebchuk & Martijn Cremers & Urs Peyer, 2007. "CEO Centrality," NBER Working Papers 13701, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mayanja, Abubaker B. & Legesi, Kenneth, 2007. "Risk and Return on Uganda's stock exchange," MPRA Paper 6407, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2007.
- Stephen Bond & Alexander D Klemm & Michael B. Devereux, 2007. "The Effects of Dividend Taxes on Equity Prices; A Re-examination of the 1997 U.K. Tax Reform," IMF Working Papers 07/204, International Monetary Fund.
- Agustinus, Prasetyantoko, 2007. "Foreign Ownership and Firm Financing Constraint in Indonesia," MPRA Paper 6500, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Srideep D Ganguly & Roberto Benelli, 2007. "Financial Linkages Between the U.S. and Latin America; Evidence from Daily Data," IMF Working Papers 07/262, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:fau:wpaper:wp2008_1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2005. "Theoretical Flaws In The Use Of The Capm For Investment Decisions," MPRA Paper 6330, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2007.