Report NEP-CDM-2019-01-07This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Grammateia Kotsialou & Luke Riley, 2018. "Incentivising Participation in Liquid Democracy with Breadth-First Delegation," Papers 1811.03710, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2019.
- Mehmet Ekmekci & Stephan Lauermann, 2019. "Manipulated Electorates and Information Aggregation," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2019_001, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Kellermann, Kim Leonie & Winter, Simon, 2018. "Immigration and anti-immigrant sentiments: Evidence from the 2017 German parliamentary election," CIW Discussion Papers 5/2018, University of Münster, Center for Interdisciplinary Economics (CIW).
- Daniel Gray & Harry Pickard & Luke Munford, 2018. "Election Outcomes and Individual Well-being: Evidence from British Panel Data," Working Papers 2018018, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Herings, P. Jean-Jacques & Saulle, Riccardo & Seel, Christian, 2018. "The Last will be First, and the First Last: Segregation in Societies with Positional Externalities," Research Memorandum 027, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Niklas Potrafke, 2018. "Electoral Cycles in Perceived Corruption: International Empirical Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 7393, CESifo.
- Raghul Venkatesh, 2019. "On Information Aggregation in International Alliances," Working Papers halshs-01962197, HAL.
- Gennaioli, Nicola & Tabellini, Guido, 2018. "Identity, Beliefs, and Political Conflict," CEPR Discussion Papers 13390, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Larcinese, Valentino & Sircar, Indraneel, 2017. "Crime and punishment the British way: accountability channels following the MPs’ expenses scandal," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68709, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hisham Aidi, 2018. "Africa’s New Social Movements: A Continental Approach," Policy notes & Policy briefs 1836, Policy Center for the New South.
- Sophie Bade & Erel Segal-Halevi, 2018. "Fair and Efficient Division among Families," Papers 1811.06684, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2020.
- Shin, Hyun Bang, 2018. "Urban movements and the genealogy of urban rights discourses: the case of urban protesters against redevelopment and displacement in Seoul, South Korea," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 84866, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.