Report NEP-CDM-2018-02-26This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bekkouche, Yasmine & Cagé, Julia, 2018. "The Price of a Vote: Evidence from France, 1993-2014," CEPR Discussion Papers 12614, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Agelos Delis & Konstantinos Matakos & Dimitrios Xefteris, 2018. "Electoral spillovers in an intertwined world: Brexit effects on the 2016 Spanish vote," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 03-2018, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Patricia Funk & Stephan Litschig, 2018. "Policy Choices in Assembly versus Representative Democracy : Evidence from Swiss Communes," GRIPS Discussion Papers 17-14, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Isabel Melguizo, 2017. "Homophily and the Persistence of Disagreement," Working Paper Series Sobre México 2017001, Sobre México. Temas en economía.
- Chau, Nancy H. & Liu, Yanyan & Soundararajan, Vidhya, 2018. "Political Activism as a Determinant of Clientelistic Transfers: Evidence from an Indian Public Works Program," IZA Discussion Papers 11277, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Anbarci, Nejat & Cingiz, Kutay & Ismail, Mehmet, 2018. "Multi-Battle n-Player Dynamic Contests," Research Memorandum 003, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Gersbach, Hans & Tejada, Oriol, 2018. "The Reform Dilemma in Polarized Democracies," CEPR Discussion Papers 12673, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard van Weelden, 2017. "Crashing the Party? Elites, Outsiders, and Elections," Working Paper 6327, Department of Economics, University of Pittsburgh.
- Gersbach, Hans & Wickramage, Kamali, 2018. "Balanced Voting," CEPR Discussion Papers 12672, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Amélie Thery & Michel Verstraeten, 2018. "Highlighting the Relations between Interaction Types in Meetings and Group Performance," Working Papers CEB 18-011, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Natalia Jiménez Jiménez & Elena Molis & Ángel Solano García, "undated". "The Effect of Initial Inequality on Meritocracy. A Voting Experiment on Tax Redistribution," ThE Papers 18/01, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- O'Connell, Stephen D., 2018. "Can Quotas Increase the Supply of Candidates for Higher-Level Positions? Evidence from Local Government in India," IZA Discussion Papers 11286, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Tho Pham & Oleksandr Talavera, 2018. "Social media, sentiment and public opinions: Evidence from #Brexit and #USElection," Working Papers 2018-01, Swansea University, School of Management.
- Alessandro Belmonte & DÃ©sirÃ©e Teobaldelli & Davide Ticchi, 2018. "Tax Morale, Fiscal Capacity, and Wars," Working Papers 03/2018, IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca, revised Feb 2018.
- Alger, Ingela & Lehmann, Laurent & Weibull, Jörgen W., 2018. "Evolution of preferences in group-structured populations: genes, guns, and culture," TSE Working Papers 18-888, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Jul 2019.
- Solda, Alice & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2017. "Exclusion and Reintegration in a Social Dilemma," IZA Discussion Papers 11227, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Robin Cubitt & Gijs van de Kuilen & Sujoy Mukerji, "undated". "The Strength of Sensitivity to Ambiguity," Working Papers 851, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.