Report NEP-CDM-2017-11-05This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-CDM
The following items were announced in this report:
- Björn Kauder & Niklas Potrafke & Marina Riem, 2017. "Do Parties Punish MPs for Voting Against the Party Line?," CESifo Working Paper Series 6503, CESifo.
- Francesco Drago & Roberto Galbiati & Francesco Sobbrio, 2017. "The Political Cost of Being Soft on Crime: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," CESifo Working Paper Series 6532, CESifo.
- Nelly El-Mallakh, 2017. "Did the Egyptian protests lead to change? Evidence from Egypt's first free Presidential elections," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 17044, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Bogliacino, Francesco & Grimalda, Gianluca & Jimenez, Laura, 2017. "Consultative Democracy & Trust," MPRA Paper 82138, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Björn Kauder & Niklas Potrafke, 2017. "Conservative Politicians and Voting on Same-Sex Marriage," CESifo Working Paper Series 6706, CESifo.
- Benjamin Marx & Vincent Pons & Tavneet Suri, 2017. "Voter Mobilization and Trust in Electoral Institutions: Evidence from Kenya," NBER Working Papers 23946, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Felipe Carozzi & Luca Repetto, 2017. "Distributive Politics inside the City? The Political Economy of Spain's Plan E," CESifo Working Paper Series 6628, CESifo.
- Lars Hornuf & Marc Oliver Rieger & Sven A. Hartmann, 2017. "Can Television Reduce Xenophobia? The Case of East Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 6632, CESifo.
- Alexandre B. Cunha & Emanuel Ornelas, 2017. "The Limits of Political Compromise: Debt Ceilings and Political Turnover," CESifo Working Paper Series 6429, CESifo.
- Frank Goetzke & William Hankins & Gary A. Hoover, 2017. "Partisan Determinants of Federal Highway Grants," CESifo Working Paper Series 6603, CESifo.
- Achim Hagen & Jan Schneider, 2017. "Boon or Bane? Trade Sanctions and the Stability of InternationalEnvironmental Agreements," ZenTra Working Papers in Transnational Studies 75 / 2017, ZenTra - Center for Transnational Studies.
- Roesel, Felix, 2017. "Do mergers of large local governments reduce expenditures? - Evidence from Germany using the synthetic control method," CEPIE Working Papers 16/17, Technische Universität Dresden, Center of Public and International Economics (CEPIE).
- Manuela Krause & Niklas Potrafke, 2017. "The Real Estate Transfer Tax and Government Ideology: Evidence from the German States," CESifo Working Paper Series 6491, CESifo.
- Joan Costa-i-Font & Divya Parmar, 2017. "Political Agency and Public Health Care: Evidence from India," CESifo Working Paper Series 6640, CESifo.
- Gillet, Joris, 2017. "Voting For a Cartel as a Sign of Cooperativeness," MPRA Paper 82160, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joan Esteban & Sabine Flamand & Massimo Morelli & Dominic Rohner, 2017. "Stay, Split or Strike: Theory and Evidence on Secessionist vs Centrist Conflict," Working Papers 609, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Alejandro Caparros & Michael Finus, 2016. "Public Good Agreements under the Weakest-link Technology," Department of Economics Working Papers 52/16, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Fabrice Barthélémy & Mathieu Martin & Ashley Piggins, 2017. "Trump’s victory like Harrison, not Hayes and Bush," THEMA Working Papers 2017-22, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Antoinette Baujard & Frédéric Gavrel & Herrade Igersheim & Jean-François Laslier & Isabelle Lebon, 2017. "How voters use grade scales in evaluative voting," Working Papers 1729, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Andrej Angelovski & Tibor Neugebauer & Maroš Servatka, 2019. "Can Rank-Order Competition Resolve the Free-Rider Problem in the Voluntary Provision of Impure Public Goods? Experimental Evidence," Working Papers CESARE 1705, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Sascha Becker & Thiemo Fetzer & Dennis Novy & Sascha O. Becker, 2017. "Who Voted for Brexit? A Comprehensive District-Level Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 6438, CESifo.
- Philipp Lergetporer & Katharina Werner & Ludger Woessmann, 2017. "Public Opinion on Education Policy in Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 6602, CESifo.
- Parthie, Sandra & Eichert, Wolfgang, 2017. "German elections and what to expect for the European agenda," IW-Kurzberichte 68.2017, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft (IW) / German Economic Institute.
- Matthew Ellman, 2017. "Online Social Networks: Approval by Design," Working Papers 17-18, NET Institute.
- Daniel Treisman, 2017. "Democracy by mistake," NBER Working Papers 23944, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.