Report NEP-CDM-2016-04-23This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-CDM
The following items were announced in this report:
- Acemoglu, Daron & Egorov, Georgy & Sonin, Konstantin, 2016. "Social Mobility and Stability of Democracy: Re-evaluating De Tocqueville," CEPR Discussion Papers 11209, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Korthals, R.A. & Levels, M., 2016. "Multi-attribute compositional voting advice applications (MacVAAs) : a methodology for educating and assisting voters and eliciting their preferences," Research Memorandum 011, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Simon, Jenny & Valasek, Justin Mattias, 2016. "The political economy of multilateral aid funds," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2016-303, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Oya Morva, 2016. "Are E-Petitions Operative for Change? On the Effectiveness and the Transformative Potential of E-Petitioning," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3505977, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Manjhi, Ganesh & Keswani Mehra, Meeta, 2016. "Center-State Political Transfer Cycles in India," MPRA Paper 70784, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bannikova, Marina & Giménez Gómez, José M. (José Manuel), 2015. "Gathering support from rivals: the two agent case with random order," Working Papers 2072/260957, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Tetsuji Okazaki & Michiru Sawada, 2016. "Measuring the extent and implications of corporate political connections in prewar Japan," CIGS Working Paper Series 16-003E, The Canon Institute for Global Studies.
- Buscaneanu, Sergiu, 2016. "Domestic facilitators and impediments to EU democracy promotion in its Eastern neighbourhood: The cost-benefit balance of norm adoption," Discussion Papers 2/16, Europa-Kolleg Hamburg, Institute for European Integration.
- Christian Bruns & Oliver Himmler, 2016. "Mass Media, Instrumental Information, and Electoral Accountability," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2016_01, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Germana Corrado & Vittorio Pelligra & Fiammetta Rossetti, 2016. "Happiness and Preferences in a Legality Social Dilemma: Comparing the Direct and Indirect Approach," CEIS Research Paper 372, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 25 Mar 2016.
- Heine, F.A. & Strobel, M., 2015. "Reward and punishment in a team contest," Research Memorandum 034, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Michael Fritsch & Muhamed Kudic, 2016. "Preferential Attachment and Pattern Formation in R&D Networks - Plausible explanation or just a widespread myth?," Jena Economics Research Papers 2016-005, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Jean-François Caulier & Ana Mauleon & Vincent Vannetelbosch, 2015. "Allocation rules for coalitional network games," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01301981, HAL.
- Raúl A. Ponce-Rodríguez & Charles R. Hankla & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Eunice Heredia-Ortiz, 2016. "Rethinking the political economy of decentralization: how elections and parties shape the provision of local public goods," Working Papers. Collection A: Public economics, governance and decentralization 1603, Universidade de Vigo, GEN - Governance and Economics research Network.