Report NEP-CDM-2016-03-29This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laurent Bouton & Aniol Llorente-Saguer & Frédéric Malherbe, 2016. "Unanimous Rules in the Laboratory," NBER Working Papers 21943, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- di Guida, Sibilla & Han, The Anh & Kirchsteiger, Georg & Lenaerts, Tom & Zisis, Ioannis, 2016. "Endogenous Repeated Cooperation and Surplus Distribution - An Experimental Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 11157, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Monica Martinez-Bravo & Priya Mukherjee & Andreas Stegmann, 2016. "The Non-Democratic Roots of Elite Capture: Evidence from Soeharto Mayors in Indonesia," Working Papers wp2016_1601, CEMFI, revised Nov 2016.
- Bernado Moreno & María del Pino Ramos-Sosa & Ismael Rodríguez-Lara, 2016. "Conformity, information and truthful voting," Working Papers 2016-01, Universidad de Málaga, Department of Economic Theory, Málaga Economic Theory Research Center.
- Mostapha Diss & Ahmed Doghmi, 2016. "Multi-winner scoring election methods: Condorcet consistency and paradoxes," Working Papers 1613, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Alberto Alesina & Salvatore Piccolo & Paolo Pinotti, 2016. "Organized Crime, Violence, and Politics," CSEF Working Papers 433, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- HORAN, Sean, 2016. "Agendas in legislative decision-making," Cahiers de recherche 2016-02, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Michael Kremer & Jack Willis, 2016. "Guns, Latrines, and Land Reform: Private Expectations and Public Policy," NBER Working Papers 21915, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Graziano Abrate & Federico Boffa & Fabrizio Erbetta & Davide Vannoni, 2016. "Voters' Information, Corruption, and the Efficiency of Local Public Services," Working papers 035, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.
- Anna Maria Mayda & Giovanni Peri & Walter Steingress, 2016. "Immigration to the U.S.: A problem for the Republicans or the Democrats?," NBER Working Papers 21941, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kanti Parimal Bag & Nona Pepito, 2016. "Harmful transparency in teams," Working Papers hal-01282735, HAL.
- Frank Page & Rui Gong & Myrna Wooders, 2016. "Endogenous Correlated Network Dynamics," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 16-00007, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Maria Montero, 2016. "Proportional payoffs in legislative bargaining with weighted voting: a characterization," Discussion Papers 2016-02, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.