Report NEP-CDM-2015-10-17This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- van Herk, H. & Schoonees, P.C. & Groenen, P.J.F. & van Rosmalen, J.M., 2015. "Competing for the Same Value Segments: Explaining the Volatile Dutch Political Landscape," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2015-012-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Conconi, Paola & Sahuguet, Nicolas & Zanardi, Maurizio, 2015. "Electoral Incentives, Term Limits and the Sustainability of Peace," CEPR Discussion Papers 10873, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tom Coupe & Maksym Obrizan, 2015. "Violence and political outcomes in Ukraine – Evidence from Sloviansk and Kramatorsk," Discussion Papers 55, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Apolte, Thomas, 2015. "Autocracy and the public: Mass revolts, winning coalitions, and policy control in dictatorships," CIW Discussion Papers 5/2015, University of Münster, Center for Interdisciplinary Economics (CIW).
- John Duggan & Cesar Martinelli, 2015. "Electoral Accountability and Responsive Democracy," Working Papers 1057, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- Bratanova, Alexandra & Robinson, Jacqueline & Wagner, Liam & Kolegov, Vitaly & Nikitchenko, Aleksey & Nikitchenko, Anna, 2015. "Multiple criteria analysis of policy alternatives to improve energy efficiency in industry in Russia," MPRA Paper 67178, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Duggan & Cesar Martinelli, 2015. "The Political Economy of Dynamic Elections: A Survey and Some New Results," Working Papers 1056, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- Joshua C. Hall, 2015. "Institutional Convergence: Exit or Voice?," Working Papers 15-40, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- de Melo Gioia & Piaggio Matías, 2015. "The Perils of Peer Punishment: Evidence from a Common Pool Resource Experiment," Working Papers 2015-12, Banco de México.
- Lata Gangadharan & Nikos Nikiforakis & Marie Villeval, 2017. "Normative conflict and the limits of self-governance in heterogeneous populations," Working Papers halshs-01208230, HAL.