Report NEP-CDM-2015-04-11This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Higashikata, Takayuki & Kawamura, Koichi, 2015. "Voting behavior in Indonesia from 1999 to 2014 : religious cleavage or economic performance?," IDE Discussion Papers 512, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Magnus Carlsson & Gordon B. Dahl & Dan-Olof Rooth, 2015. "Backlash in Policy Attitudes After the Election of Extreme Political Parties," NBER Working Papers 21062, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Felix Arnold & Ronny Freier, 2015. "The Partisan Effects of Voter Turnout: How Conservatives Profit from Rainy Election Days," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1463, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Gerard Padró i Miquel & Nancy Qian & Yiqing Xu & Yang Yao, 2015. "Making Democracy Work: Culture, Social Capital and Elections in China," NBER Working Papers 21058, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Behn, Markus & Haselmann, Rainer & Kick, Thomas & Vig, Vikrant, 2015. "The political economy of bank bailouts," IMFS Working Paper Series 86, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
- Michallet, Benjamin & Gaeta, Giuseppe Lucio & Facchini, Francois, 2015. "Greening up or not? The determinants of political parties’ environmental concern: an empirical analysis based on European data (1970-2008)," MPRA Paper 63335, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2015.
- Do, Quoc-Anh & Lee, Yen-Teik & Nguyen, Bang Dang, 2015. "Political Connections and Firm Value: Evidence from the Regression Discontinuity Design of Close Gubernatorial Elections," CEPR Discussion Papers 10526, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- A. Stefano Caria & Marcel Fafchamps, 2015. "Can Farmers Create Efficient Information Networks? Experimental Evidence from Rural India," CSAE Working Paper Series 2015-07, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Martin Daniel Siyaranamual, 2015. "Are Results of Social- and Self-Image Concerns in Voluntary Contributions Game Similar?," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201501, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Feb 2015.
- Benjamin Bruns & Ronny Freier & Abel Schumann, 2015. "Finding Your Right (or Left) Partner to Merge," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1467, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Malhotra, P. & Singh, Manjari, 2015. "Linking Team Leaders’ Human & Social Capital to their Team Members’ Career Advancement," IIMA Working Papers WP2015-03-24, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Kirill Borissov & Mikhail Pakhnin, 2014. "Economic Growth and Property Rights on Natural Resources," CEEES Paper Series CE3S-05/14, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Tulkens, Henry, 2014. "Internal vs. core coalitional stability in the environmental externality game: A reconciliation," CORE Discussion Papers 2014058, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Martin Péclat & Stefano Puddu, 2015. "Links of interest of Swiss MPs: a comprehensive dataset," IRENE Working Papers 15-04, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.