Report NEP-CDM-2015-03-22This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arnaud Dellis & Mandar Oak & Alexandre Gauthier-Belzile, 2015. "Policy Polarization and Strategic Candidacy in Elections under the Alternative Vote Rule," School of Economics Working Papers 2015-06, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Evrenk, Haldun & Sher, Chien-Yuan, 2015. "Social interactions in voting behavior: distinguishing between strategic voting and the bandwagon effect," MPRA Paper 62794, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin G. Kocher & Fangfang Tan & Jing Yu, 2014. "Providing global public goods: Electoral delegation and cooperation," Working Papers tax-mpg-rps-2014-12_2, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Bernardo Moreno & María del Pino Ramos-Sosa, 2015. "Voting by conforminy," Working Papers 2015-03, Universidad de Málaga, Department of Economic Theory, Málaga Economic Theory Research Center.
- Pierre C. Boyer & Kai A. Konrad, 2014. "Targeted Campaign Competition, Loyal Voters, and Supermajorities," Working Papers tax-mpg-rps-2014-14, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Konstantin Yanovskiy & Ilia Zatcovetsky & Asya Entov, 2014. "XX Knesset Elections: What these parties stand for, really?," Working Papers 0109, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2015.
- Seebauer, Michael, 2015. "Does direct democracy foster efficient policies? An experimental investigation of costly initiatives," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 01/2015, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Nancy Qian, 2014. "Making Democracy Work: The Effects of Social Capital and Elections on Public Goods in China," 2014 Meeting Papers 1414, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Antony Millner & Geoffrey Heal, 2014. "Resolving intertemporal conflicts: Economics vs. Politics," GRI Working Papers 173, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Konstantinos Matakos & Orestis Troumpounis & Dimitrios Xefteris, 2014. "Turnout and polarization under alternative electoral systems," Working Papers 77401404, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Apolte, Thomas, 2015. "Abused rebels and winning coalitions: Regime change under the pressure of rebellions," CIW Discussion Papers 1/2015, University of Münster, Center for Interdisciplinary Economics (CIW).
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:13311 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dridi, Dhouha & Ben Youssef, Slim, 2015. "Local advertising externalities and cooperation in one manufacturer-two retailers channel with exogenous marginal profits," MPRA Paper 62697, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hans Gersbach & Hans Haller, 2015. "Formal and Real Power in General Equilibrium," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 15/212, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Nyborg, Karine, 2015. "Reciprocal Climate Negotiators," IZA Discussion Papers 8866, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Subhasish M. Chowdhury & Iryna Topolyan, 2015. "The Group All-Pay Auction with Heterogeneous Impact Functions," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 069, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..