Report NEP-CDM-2015-01-19This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesco De Sinopoli & Giovanna Iannantuoni & Elena Manzoni & Carlos Pimienta, 2014. "Proportional Representation with Uncertainty," Working Papers 288, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2014.
- Elena V. Sirotkina, 2014. "Managed Competition And Voting Stability: Evidence From Russian Legislative Elections (2003-2011)," HSE Working papers WP BRP 15/PS/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Zohal Hessami, 2014. "Appointed Versus Elected Mayors and Incentives to Pork-Barrel: Quasi-Experimental Evidence from Germany," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2014-23, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- David Stadelmann & Marco Portmann & Reiner Eichenberger, 2014. "Income and policy choices: Evidence from parliamentary decisions and referenda," CREMA Working Paper Series 2014-19, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Yuriy O. Guyvoronskiy & Svetlana A. Karandashova & Elena V. Sirotkina & Anastasia Y. Shishorina, 2014. "The Institutionalization Of The Party System In Russia: Opportunities And Threats At The Elections Of Governors," HSE Working papers WP BRP 17/PS/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Carroll, Daniel R. & Dolmas, James & Young, Eric R., 2015. "Majority Voting: A Quantitative Investigation," Working Paper 1442, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Kobayashi, Katsuya & Tasnádi, Attila, 2014. "The Multiple Hierarchical Legislatures in a Representative Democracy: Districting for Policy Implementation," Corvinus Economics Working Papers (CEWP) 2014/19, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Ljubisa Stojimirović, Aleksandra Stojković, Tomislav Nikolić, 2014. "The Consequences Of Political Party Indequate Management," Ekonomika, Journal for Economic Theory and Practice and Social Issues 2014-02, „Ekonomika“ Society of Economists, Niš (Serbia).
- Jurajda, Štepán & Münich, Daniel, 2014. "Candidate Ballot Information and Election Outcomes: The Czech Case," IZA Discussion Papers 8691, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka & Benjarong Suwankiri, 2014. "The Welfare State and Migration: A Dynamic Analysis of Political Coalitions," NBER Working Papers 20806, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jan Karremans, 2014. "Why not solve the democratic deficit within the EU through genuine transnational political conflict?," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers p0408, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Popov, Vladimir, 2014. "Puzzles of public opinion: Why Soviet population supports the transition to capitalism since the 1980S," MPRA Paper 60915, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brian Gill & Brandon Coffee-Borden & Kristin Hallgren, 2014. "A Conceptual Framework for Data-Driven Decision Making," Mathematica Policy Research Reports c811d94086af410aa2cf67190, Mathematica Policy Research.
- A Stefano Caria & Marcel Fafchamps, 2014. "Cooperation and Expectations in Networks: Evidence from a Network Public Good Experiment in Rural India," CSAE Working Paper Series 2014-33, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Elie Michel, 2014. "Exclusive Solidarity? Radical Right Parties and the Welfare State," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers p0417, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Shyam Gouri Suresh & Scott Jeffrey, 2014. "The Consequences of Social Pressures on Partisan Opinion Dynamics," Working Papers 14-06, Davidson College, Department of Economics.
- Claudia Keser & Andreas Markstädter & Martin Schmidt, 2014. "Mandatory minimum contributions, heterogeneous endowments and voluntary public-good provision," CIRANO Working Papers 2014s-47, CIRANO.