Report NEP-CDM-2013-05-22This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gianmarco León, 2014. "Turnout, Political Preferences and Information: Experimental Evidence from Peru," Working Papers 691, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Baris Yoruk, 2013. "Are Generous People More Likely to Vote?," Discussion Papers 13-10, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Jirí Navrátil, 2012. "Making sense of “weakness” of post-communist civil society: Individual vs. organized engagement in civil advocacy in the Czech Republic," Working Papers 02, Masaryk University, Faculty of Economics and Administration, Department of Public Economics, revised Mar 2013.
- Soeren Enkelmann, 2013. "Government Popularity and the Economy First Evidence from German Micro Data," Working Paper Series in Economics 274, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Jordi Blanes i Vidal & Marc Möller, 2013. "Decision–Making and Implementation in Teams," CEP Discussion Papers dp1208, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- World Bank, 2013. "Dealing with Governance and Anticorruption Issues in Fragile and Conflict-Affected States : Ten Things Team Leaders Should Know," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13227, The World Bank.
- Stephen Hansen & Michael McMahon, 2013. "Estimating Bayesian Decision Problems with Heterogeneous Priors," CEP Discussion Papers dp1211, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Subhasish M. Chowdhury & Dongryul Lee & Roman M. Sheremeta, 2013. "Top Guns May Not Fire: Best-Shot Group Contests with Group-Specific Public Good Prizes," Working Papers 13-12, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Pablo Lucas & Issam Malki, 2013. "Revisiting the Antisocial Punishment across Societies Experiment," Working Papers 201310, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Juan C. Duque & Michael Jetter & Santiago Sosa, 2013. "The Determinants of UN Interventions. Are There Regional Preferences?," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 010731, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.