Report NEP-CDM-2012-03-21This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:1700 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Poonam Gupta & Arvind Panagariya, 2011. "Growth and Election Outcomes in a Developing Country," Working Papers 1115, School of International and Public Affairs, Columbia University, revised Aug 2011.
- Poonam Gupta & Arvind Panagariya, 2011. "India: Election Outcomes and Economic Performance," Working Papers 9999, School of International and Public Affairs, Columbia University, revised Apr 2011.
- Christian Roessler & Sandro Shelegia, 2012. "The Roman Metro Problem," Vienna Economics Papers 1202, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Tangian, Andranik, 2012. "Statistical test for the mathematical theory of democracy," WSI Discussion Papers 179, Hans-Böckler-Stiftung, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliches Institut (WSI).
- Felix Bierbrauer & Nick Netzer, 2012. "Mechanism design and intentions," ECON - Working Papers 066, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Apr 2014.
- Uwe Dulleck & Berthold U Wigger, 2012. "Expert Politicians, Electoral Control, and Fiscal Restraints," NCER Working Paper Series 79, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Paula Jaramillo & Cagatay Kayi & Flip Klijn, 2012. "Asymmetrically fair rules for an indivisible good problem with a budget constraint," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 009381, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.