Report NEP-CDM-2012-02-20This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laurent Bouton & Micael Castanheira De Moura, 2012. "One Person, Many Votes: Divided Majority and Information Aggregation," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/108675, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- R. Emre Aytimur & Aristotelis Boukouras & Robert Schwager, 2012. "Voting as a Signaling Device," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 108, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Martorana, Marco F. & Mazza, Isidoro, 2012. "Adaptive voting: an empirical analysis of participation and choice," MPRA Paper 36165, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Caselli & Thomas E. Cunningham & Massimo Morelli & Inés Moreno de Barreda, 2012. "Signalling, Incumbency Advantage, and Optimal Reelection Thresholds," NBER Working Papers 17833, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eligius Hendrix & Annelies De Ridder & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Elena Saiz, 2013. "Coalition formation: the role of procedure and policy flexibility," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00666849, HAL.
- Howard Bodenhorn, 2012. "Voting Rights, Share Concentration, and Leverage at Nineteenth-Century US Banks," NBER Working Papers 17808, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Levent Celik & Bilgehan Karabay & John McLaren, 2012. "When is it Optimal to Delegate: The Theory of Fast-track Authority," NBER Working Papers 17810, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michel Grabisch & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2011. "A model of influence with a continuum of actions," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00666821, HAL.
- Jean-Claude Cosset & Charles Martineau & Anis Samet, 2012. "Do Political Institutions Affect the Choice of the U.S. Cross-Listing Venue?," Cahiers de recherche 1210, CIRPEE.
- Groll, Thomas & Ellis, Christopher J., 2012. "A Simple Model of the Commercial Lobbying Industry," MPRA Paper 36168, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ner:sciepo:info:hdl:2441/eu4vqp9ompqllr09iepso50rh is not listed on IDEAS anymore