Report NEP-CDM-2011-09-05This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elena Panova, 2011. "A Passion for Democracy," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-47, CIRANO.
- Michalis Drouvelis & Alejandro Saporiti & Nicolaas J. Vriend, 2011. "Political Motivations and Electoral Competition: Equilibrium Analysis and Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 682, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Demeny, Paul & Aoki, Reiko & Makihara, Izuru & Ushio, Jiro & Yanagawa, Noriyuki, 2011. "Demeny Voting and Its Impact, NIRA Round-Table March 10, 2011," CIS Discussion paper series 520, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Mario Jametti & Marcelin Joanis, 2011. "Electoral Competition as a Determinant of Fiscal Decentralization," Cahiers de recherche 11-11, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- Luque, Jaime & Morelli, Massimo & Tavares, José, 2011. "Fiscal Union Consensus Design under the Risk of Autarky," CEPR Discussion Papers 8552, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2011. "Robust Mechanism Design: An Introduction," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000187, David K. Levine.
- Boettke, Peter, 2011. "Anarchism and Austrian economics," MPRA Paper 33069, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Silvana Krasteva & Huseyin Yildirim, 2011. "Payoff Uncertainty, Bargaining Power, and the Strategic Sequencing of Bilateral Negotiations," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000208, David K. Levine.
- Bach Ha & Jason Hartline, 2011. "Mechanism Design via Consensus Estimates, Cross Checking, and Profit Extraction," Discussion Papers 1538, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.