Report NEP-CDM-2011-01-03This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nordin, Mattias, 2010. "Do voters vote in line with their policy preferences? The role of information," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2010:15, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Berggren, Niclas & Jordahl, Henrik & Poutvaara, Panu, 2010. "The Right Look: Conservative Politicians Look Better and Voters Reward It," Working Paper Series 855, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 08 Feb 2012.
- Carlos Lever Guzmán, 2010. "Strategic Spending in Voting Competitions with Social Networks," Working Papers 2010-16, Banco de México.
- Maria Montero, 2010. "Bargaining in Legislatures: A New Donation Paradox," Discussion Papers 2010-19, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Eklund, Johan E. & Poulsen, Thomas, 2010. "One Share-One Vote: New Empirical Evidence," Ratio Working Papers 162, The Ratio Institute.
- Borissov, Kirill & Surkov, Alexander, 2010. "Endogenous growth in a model with heterogeneous agents and voting on public goods," MPRA Paper 27517, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Borissov, Kirill & Surkov, Alexander, 2010. "Common and private property to exhaustible resources: theoretical implications for economic growth," MPRA Paper 27524, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Quentin David & Jean-Benoit Pilet & Gilles Van Hamme, 2010. "“The scale we use, the world we see”: A contextual analyses of ethnocentric attitudes and extreme right voting in Belgium," CREA Discussion Paper Series 10-22, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Item repec:eab:tradew:2454 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Johan F.M. Swinnen & Thijs Vandemoortele & Mara Squicciarini, 2010. "The Market for Policy Communication," LICOS Discussion Papers 27210, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Pedro S. Martins, 2010. "Cronyism," Working Papers 37, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.