Report NEP-CDM-2010-09-25This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Emmanuel Sigalas, Monika Mokre, Johannes Pollak, Peter Slominski & Jozef Bátora, 2010. "Democracy models and parties at the EU level: Empirical evidence from the adoption of the 2009 European election manifestoes," RECON Online Working Papers Series 13, RECON.
- Farfan-Vallespin, Antonio, 2010. "Electoral Control under Decentralization: Decentralization as unbundling of public goods provision," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Hannover 2010 37, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Aidt, Toke & Albornoz, Facundo & Gassebner, Martin, 2010. "The Golden Halo and Political Transitions," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Hannover 2010 48, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Marco Casari & Jingjing Zhang & Christine Jackson, 2012. "When do groups perform better than individuals? A company takeover experiment," IEW - Working Papers 504, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Breitmoser, Yves, 2010. "Proto-coalition bargaining and the core," MPRA Paper 24995, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jean L. Cohen, 2010. "Constitutionalism beyond the state: myth or necessity?," RECON Online Working Papers Series 16, RECON.
- Khemani, Stuti, 2010. "Political economy of infrastructure spending in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5423, The World Bank.
- Grégoire ROTA-GRAZIOSI & Magnus HOFFMANN, 2010. "Endogenous Timing in General Rent?Seeking and Conflict Models," Working Papers 201024, CERDI.
- Kotera, Go & Okada, Keisuke & Samreth, Sovannroeun, 2010. "A study on the relationship between corruption and government size: the role of democracy," MPRA Paper 25015, University Library of Munich, Germany.