Report NEP-CDM-2010-09-18This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephan Litschig & Kevin Morrison, 2010. "Government spending and re-election: Quasi-experimental evidence from Brazilian municipalities," Economics Working Papers 1233, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jun 2012.
- László Á. Kóczy, 2010. "Prospects after the voting reform of the Lisbon Treaty," Working Paper Series 1012, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
- Quentin David & Gilles Van Hamme, 2010. "Pillars and electoral behavior in Belgium: The neighborhood effect revisited," CREA Discussion Paper Series 10-05, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Kawamura, Koichi, 2010. "Is the Indonesian President strong or weak?," IDE Discussion Papers 235, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Kawanaka, Takeshi, 2010. "Political institutions and policy outcomes : effects of presidential vetoes on budget making," IDE Discussion Papers 240, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Peter Egger & Marko Koethenbuerger, 2010. "Government Spending and Legislative Organization: Quasi-experimental evidence from Germany," EPRU Working Paper Series 2010-09, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Jesus Crespo Cuaresma & Harald Oberhofer & Paul Raschky, 2010. "Oil and the Duration of Dictatorships," Monash Economics Working Papers 10-10, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Kawanaka, Takeshi, 2010. "Interaction of powers in the Philippine presidential system," IDE Discussion Papers 233, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Khoo, Boo Teik, 2010. "No insulation : politics and technocracy's troubled trajectory," IDE Discussion Papers 236, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Cherry, Josh & Salant, Stephen & Uler, Neslihan, 2010. "Size Matters (in Output-Sharing Groups): Voting to End the Tragedy of the Commons," Discussion Papers dp-10-43, Resources For the Future.