Pillars and electoral behavior in Belgium: The neighborhood effect revisited
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordselectoral geography; neighborhood effect; social supervision; pillar; Belgium;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2010-09-18 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-POL-2010-09-18 (Positive Political Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2010-09-18 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-URE-2010-09-18 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:luc:wpaper:10-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisa Ferreira). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crcrplu.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .