Report NEP-CDM-2010-05-29This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dan Usher, 2011. "An Alternative Explanation of the Chance of Casting a Pivotal Vote," Working Papers 1238, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Mechtel, Mario & Potrafke, Niklas, 2009. "Political Cycles in Active Labor Market Policies," MPRA Paper 22780, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2010.
- Dan Usher, 2010. "Three Papers on Bargaining," Working Papers 1239, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2010025 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrei A Levchenko & Julian Di Giovanni & Romain Ranciere, 2010. "Power Laws in Firm Size and Openness to Trade; Measurement and Implications," IMF Working Papers 10/109, International Monetary Fund.
- Alice N. Sindzingre & Christian Milelli, 2010. "The Uncertain Relationship between Corruption and Growth in Developing Countries: Threshold Effects and State Effectiveness," EconomiX Working Papers 2010-10, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/18631/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Amandine Ghintran & Enrique Gonzalez-Arangüena & Conrado Manuel, 2010. "A probabilistic position value," Working Paper Series 1006, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
- James Rockey, 2009. "Who is left-wing, and who just thinks they are?," Discussion Papers in Economics 09/23, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Sebastián Freille & Patricio O'Gorman, 2010. "The media and public agendas: testing for media effects in Argentina during the Kirchner administration," Working Papers 2010/5, Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham Business School, Economics Division.